A proposal for a special issue of the InterDISCIPLINARY Journal of Portuguese Diaspora Studies should include:
- Description of the proposed project, explaining the subject of the ‘special issue,’ its objectives, original contribution, originality, significance and contribution to the subject matter.
- Theoretical framework.
- Draft table of contents with names and affiliation of contributors.
- Abstract for each paper.
- Partial (or complete) bibliography.
- Experience/strength of research team (include a brief CV).
- The first special issue of IJPDS is scheduled for Spring 2013